Thursday 21 February 2013

February Update

Almost the end of February.  How have 2 months passed already!  I've been a bit busy with other things lately.  However, I'm trying to update the blog, the YouTube channel and Soundcloud as regularly as I can.  I'm going to be uploading some more performances soon both of more cover version and of my own songs.

Speaking of which I am currently working through the many songs I have written over the years in order to iron out some things I'm not so sure about, except this time I'm actually going to say to myself, 'OK that's good enough, it's done!' and move onto the next thing.

I have quite a few songs in a state of almost readiness and have a rough idea of what will be on my first vocal album.  I also worry I won't record the vocals well enough, but I can always rerecord!  I may also write a couple of new songs for the album too.  Either way there should be plenty of material to have a vocal album up on the simonwillis.bandcamp.com page in the near future!  I hope you enjoy what I post in the meantime as I still have a few instrumental tracks from my 'Left Behind' album to post on here and will am looking into what other covers to perform.  I may even take requests!  Drop me a message if there is anything at all you would like to hear me play and I will see what I can do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment